Proactive, analytical product/ project professional with a keen focus on optimizing product utility and business processes. I've led several projects where a combination of right team and right technology enabled us to deliver innovative solutions.
Locii Media Inc.
• Interview the client and obtain a high level brief along with short and long term goals for the brand or project.
• Conceptualize campaign direction, deliverables and deployment schedule, then present to the client for sign-off.
• Lead end to end creative and development effort for websites and advertising.
• Conceptualizing, Scoping, building and operationalizing the platform using The Lean Startup Methodology.
• Worked with 5 developers in Ukraine using JIRA for change request mgmt. and SCRUM to develop an MVP and incrementally improve the solution.
• Managed the build of cloud based solution and multiple versions of the mobile application.
RAW Integrated Inc.
• Managed 6 projects with a combined budget of $500k relating to TSYS, Blackhawk gift card API and the TDRewards.com redemption engine.
• I handled project scoping, requirements gathering, wireframing, presenting solutions with ROI analysis and obtaining client buy-in and managing delivery /go live activities.
• Assigned tasks and managed delivery through a team of 12 developers and 2 designers.
• Client Training – I documented, presented and trained clients on our internal ticketing system and RAW’s new asset management system.
Berkeley Payment Solutions
• Studying and creating a plan and a prioritized project list to comply company processes with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
• Creating accounts, and updating Microsoft SharePoint and exchange server 2010.
• Interviewing employees to document processes and optimize decision making and implementing salesforce.com solution.
Microsoft Project and suite
AGILE and Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
Customer Relations/ Account Management
The Woodlands School
Hand stitched by Harjas Dogra